Interested in performing at the 2018 Boston Salsa Festival?
Simply follow the steps below to start the application process. We will have night and afternoon performances.
STEP 1: PERFORMANCE APPLICATION
- Have your team director to submit one Performance Application for the entire team. Please only send one request per team.
- Please include a link to a video of your performance **required** Submissions without video will not be considered.
- ALL Applications are due by March 15, 2018.
STEP 2: APPROVAL PROCESS
- All complete applications will be reviewed by the Boston Salsa Festival artistic directors.
- Teams must be approved to perform.
- All approved teams will be notified by April 1, 2017. Upon approval, the director or primary contact will receive an acceptance email with further instructions.
General Performance information:
- Only team members who are performing will be permitted to purchase a performer’s pass. If a team member is not performing, he or she must purchase a general admission pass to attend to attend the festival.
- Each APPROVED team/couple will be guaranteed one performance at the 2018 Boston Salsa Festival.
- Multiple team/couple performances will be approved on a case-by-case basis depending on availability. If you have several performances, please include the details in your application along with links to the additional videos.
- Songs should not be longer than 3 minutes! Any performance longer than that will be rejected.
- Names of ALL performing members on your team. You can add and subtract from this list by sending in a request.